Booking terms and conditions
- Deposit required to confirm the booking of 20% of the total fee payable
- Deposit is required within one week of submitting your booking form, in order to secure the Booking.
- (please make Cheques payable to Louise Herrington) and post to:
6 Pankhurst Drive, Harmans Water, Bracknell, Berkshire. RG12 9PS
Alternatively, direct transfer details can be provided by email
Please note the balance is due in full within 14 days of the performance, or on the day, in cash, company cheque or bank transfer.
- For Ceremony Bookings please arrange access to venue 1 hour prior to ceremony start time. For other bookings, please arrange access to the venue 30 minutes before the planned start.
- Agreed expenses (if applicable) should be paid at the same time as the main fee. No deposit is required to be paid on expense
- Cancellations must be notified in writing. In the event of cancellation by client within 7 days of the performance, Louise Herrington reserves the right to withhold deposit.
- Should Louise Herrington cancel a performance at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, all deposits paid will be promptly refunded, and every effort will be made to assist the client in finding alternative, equally suitable entertainment (please note: this has NEVER happened to date).